Wednesday, July 21, 2010

gluten glutton gargle garbage

I am feeling sustained health benefits from gluten abstinence,and its effect on my attitude is curious.

As you probably all know, the person amongst you who proselytizes for their diet is an asshole. Why should they tell you what to eat? You'll eat whatever the fuck you want, it's your body, you'll go out and get an abortion right now if anyone says shit to you.

See? I'm sure you feel that way.

So I want to tell people that they should try not eating gluten, even just for a little bit, because I think it could make them feel better. This is almost impossible to do, and sometimes I feel like gluten is the only thing I ever talk about anymore. These days it's pretty much gluten, dungeons, dragons, trolls, and tunnels in that order.

p.s. I ate at PF Chang's last night, they have a whole GF menu on the back of their regular menu and it made me love Jesus a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment