Thursday, July 1, 2010

you are what you eat. what a treat!

I stopped eating gluten because I think I have Celiac's.

I changed about a week and a half ago, but I drank some whiskey last Friday because I'm a stupid person. It has gluten in it.

I think I'm already starting to feel the effect of not eating it, but I'm not sure if I feel better or not. I might be detoxifying from my lifelong all-gluten diet, or I might be descending further into madness, but I break into sweats at odd times and I get very hot. A few years back I got acupuncture, and the woman who played with my chi said that I was very hot. She was Asian and I let her stick a lot of needles into me, so um, let's call that a diagnosis? Maybe I can finally cool off like I've always dreamed of.

I hope I have a dream tonight where I puke up rocks. Not pebbles and not boulders, but rocks that are just slightly too big to have actually come out of my throat. I want to keep them, but hopefully they evaporate like dreams always do

No comments:

Post a Comment