Friday, July 16, 2010

I used to sleep, but then I gave it up


I have a problem with scratching myself in my sleep. Some mornings I wake up with claw marks on my back or in other places, and it can be disconcerting because I don't remember making these marks and I don't usually notice them right away.

Also, I've started feeling strange attachment to my dreams. I had never felt this before, but lately when someone wakes me up from a dream I was being fascinated by I feel irked. It is an irrational feeling, and a feeling that makes one look and feel a fool to explain. But luckily, everyone who reads this blog knows I'm a fool at heart.

1 comment:

  1. My roommate at UA had a night itching problem and his doctor made him wear socks over his hands while asleep. This prevented his nails from being necessarily destructive. It didn't stop the itching, just the repercussions.

    ReplyDelete